On 3/12/2020 at 11:23 AM, LilStankFoot#6798 said:

Is the EFT cheat undetectable? if not how long does an account last usually, and if yes for how long has the hack been undetected with no bans?

Cheating is a cat and mouse game thats why you should always be aware of getting banned.

We cant say when the cheat will be detected or for how long it will stay undetected.

Also in general it can be that a cheat stays undetected for a long periode of time and then suddenly the users gets a game ban.
Then when someone reports a ban we cant exactly say when the cheat got detected because it could be a delayed ban and therefore the status of the cheat changes to detected after a ban report eventhough it could have been detected earlier already.

38 minutes ago, LilStankFoot#6798 said:

Why does it say detected on the loader? https://gyazo.com/7eb9198a5fb4d97254be71aed6022ffe

Well because it is detected?
The status of any cheat can change from undetected to detected in any given minute.

Kind regards
ArturWho

I get it. Don't mind getting banned just wanted to know what i was getting into, and i was informed by a mod it was undetected when the loader said it was detected? Not new to cheats, I just wanted to see what it was the status and for how long its been undetected. One thing is a perm detected cheat like hanbot, and a cheat gets detected and then gets worked on to go undetected. Just wanted a status. Thanks for the info tho. Much apreciated.

• Like 1